Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Hulla - A Light in the Darkness

I recently had the pleasure of watching 'Hulla'. The movie came highly recommended so I was looking forward to watch it. I started the movie just before going off to sleep just to fill in the 20-30 minutes before bedtime but I had a tough time getting away from the movie. If I hadn't been really sleepy I would have probably finished the movie then and there.
The movie involved me in its simple and down-to-earth story line almost immediately.
The story line is very simple and straight forward. This story could be your story. After a very long time am I seeing a movie which highlights life in the real world.
I will not reveal the story line (although the name of the movie should give a clue).

I will just say watch this movie!

How to categorise the movie... well it is not a comedy and it is not a serious movie. I would call it a dark comedy. The music is also excellent (it is by Indian Ocean).

:)

No comments: