Wednesday, June 11, 2008

About women...

Story 1
Yesterday I was watching some random movie on TV.

In the movie the guy and gal are having a discussion. Suddenly the girl says 'I am getting fat, I need to start going to the gym'

The guy looks confused for a second, not sure of what to reply.

Before the guy can think of what to say the girl says 'Do we have any left over pizza from the dinner, I am feeling hungry'

Story 2
I was chatting with a lady-friend the other day and the conversation turned towards skin creams (I don't know how). She happened to remark that if she were to carry all the creams that a woman can use she would need a small suitcase along with her handbag.

That made me curious so I asked her to list out a few and here they are:
- Hand cream
- Under-eye cream
- Night cream
- Body lotion
- Cuticle oil
- Anti-aging cream

No comments: