Monday, May 05, 2008

About shopping... with Girls

What is it about females and the way they shop? For some reason watching females shop is more fascinating than watching any documentary on the Discovery Channel! Instead of wasting their time with tracking down lions and elephants scientists should study how women shop.

I am sure the data collected would keep several scientists happy (and employed) for about 5-10 years to come!
Why I say this? Well it is because of a conversation I had with a friend (a girl) of mine.. this is how it went:

(The Girl): Oh I went shopping today but I didn't buy anything!

(Me): Why not?

(The Girl): Oh it is a long story!

(Me): Do tell...

(The Girl): I went to one shop and there they didn't have my size, in the other shop they had my size but not the colours I wanted and then in this third shop they had both the size and the colours but it was too expensive!

(Me): That isn't a long story and you could have just said that 'due to girl-type reasons you didn't buy anything', it would have explained everything!

Isn't it funny how girls get when they shop. In fact I know so many girls who will just not buy something till it is absolutely perfect! If I spent 3.5 hrs shopping and returned home without buying anything I would probably go mad!

Shopping with girls who do this kind of stuff will probably drive me mad as well! :D

Also it is quite funny when you go shopping with a girl (as in a guy wants to buy something and there is a girl with him) the shopping is quite smooth since the guy knows what he wants quite clearly and the girl is there to help him converge to something nice quickly.

Oh one word of warning.. if you are out shopping with a girl and she is looking at something to buy for herself DO NOT COMMENT!

If you comment they will realise that you are laughing at them, pretend to be frustrated and stop shopping... the same way wild animals run away if they see a human nearby! :D Keep all your comments to yourself and... ENJOY being a guy (and thank god too!). :D

No comments: