Sunday, February 10, 2008

Once I am gone...

There comes a time in all our lives when we must think about the world without us. The world after us.

We should plan what happens once we are dead. We should make our deepest wishes known.

My intention is, through this blog post to make known four wishes to be carried out, once I am gone and my ashes have cooled with the gentle evening breeze.
This is what I want my friends and loved ones to do:

1) BE HAPPY! Don't anyone DARE cry! :D I'LL BE HAPPY ONCE I AM DEAD! SO SHOULD YOU GUYS! We will surely meet again. I don't let go of my true friends that easily.

2) HAVE A DAMN HUGE party with lots of wine, women and food! :D It should be a rocking party! Once the party is over... forget why it took place, forget me, move on. :) I already would have!

3) SELL EVERYTHING I OWN. USE THE CASE FOR HELPING PEOPLE IN NEED. No one should know where the money came from. Silent charity is what I desire. :)

4) ENJOY LIFE! :)

10 comments:

Vibgyor said...

Interesting post! I always thought planning is for living and if u plan properly u can fulfill all these wishes urslef. U hve the choice to sell off everything and do silent charity, enjoy life n b happy with wine,women n food

Azahar Machwe said...

Yup Vibgyor, right you are. Unfortunately when you are alive, you have certain responsibilities... and somehow enjoyment of life requires money. Otherwise you cannot get wine, women or even food. Of course if you didn't have money and wandered the world life would be whole lot interesting! :)

Vibgyor said...

if u want everybody to be smiling once u die,then make a wish that ur money should be given to them...everybody will then pray for ur death. what they do with that money is there choice which is charity or wine,women n food

Azahar Machwe said...

Hi Vibgyor,
Well I don't know when I am going to die, so don't know what my net-worth will be once I am dead.

Plus people would much rather not have me dead than the other way round.

If I don't have any use for my money (which will be the case once I am dead) then I want it to go to people who need it. :)

Unknown said...

Brother!!!!

I must say you wrtie well but again i wonder why you write on such topics. I mean death is a thing you must never even think of.

Yes i will surely party when you die. But only with you in heaven and not anyone else.

vk

Azahar Machwe said...

hahahah bro u r right... heaven will have the best bar! :D

Anonymous said...

Ok, i am added in the list for party in heaven too.

BTW, Can i please know who is deciding that you guys wud get permission to part in heaven be it for couple of hours with wine, women n food ;) ?

Azahar, also please advice that what makes you think or write on these topics.

Just a question which i guess isnt too bad to ask ;) , "HAVE YOU PLANNED YOUR LIFE YET THAT YOU EVEN THINK OF PLANNING DEATH :D".

Arti

Azahar Machwe said...

Everyone is invited! :D It will be an open house!

Heheheh there is nothing certain in life except death. So I guess one can only plan for death! :D

What makes me write.. I don't know. But you are really sweet for thinking this way. :)

I think I am just giving people a good idea. No intention to hurt anyone :)

Anonymous said...

People usually plan to control uncertaininty in life but yeah planning for certain things isnt bad either :-) buy in still wonder why death of all ;)

:-) Wish you a very happy , healthy and long life

Smile Always and do keep Blogging

Azahar Machwe said...

:D Yes! And positive thoughts! :) I may think about death but I don't welcome it.

With people like you in my life it seems we all will have a nice and enjoyable time! :D