Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Thoughts on a winter's evening!

When you are all alone on a bus, coming home after a long day working and shopping, your thoughts can wander around.
Sometimes the wandering thoughts can lead you on to a deep insight about something. This is what happened to me earlier today.

The trigger was the fresh-bread shelf at Tesco Express. All the breads were looking quite tempting. But I didn't buy any since I already had some bread at home. While sitting on the bus I remembered a line from a very interesting book. The heroine says:

"We came to know the cost of a loaf of bread"

As this line popped into my head I said to myself:
"Mr. Machwe you need a girl like that, you need a girl who knows the price of a loaf of bread". "You have this habit of flying, you need a girl to ground you for a bit now and then".

This thought led to my thinking what a girl would say if I told her this! I realised that a girl would probably think I am recruiting her for a job or something.

That is when it hit me. The deepest insight of them all.

I realised managing me (a girl who is with me would have to do that!) is a full time job! It can be very easy or very difficult depending on the kind of person that you are.

That is why I can either tune with people very quickly or never tune with them at all.

:)

No comments: