Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The Crow

People once believed that when someone dies, a Crow carries their soul to the land of the dead, but sometimes something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can't rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes, the Crow can bring the soul back and put the wrong things right.
From: 'The Crow' comic book.

I hope when I die, I do meet this mythical Crow and convince him to bring my soul back. So that I can set the wrong things right. I know a terrible sadness shall be carried with my soul. Therefore my chances of convincing the Crow are quite high!

My question to you is, what price would you pay to set wrong things right? Would you sacrifice your essence, your soul? What is the price of your life? What is the price of your soul?

Is your price end of world hunger? Is your price end of war? Is your price the birth of an idea (like Shaheed Bhagat Singh) that brings change?

Would you give up life and soul if the above price was offered to you? Would you really? Or would you prefer to turn your back and continue living?

No comments: