Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Air of Triumph!

Title: Air of Triumph
An inspirational picture. The background of this picture may not be clear to someone who has not played this game. What you see is a human knight in armour standing on a rock. What you don't see is that in front of him is a vast Orc army waiting to attack. Behind him is the equally big Human army.

Whenever I am sad, depressed due to some big problem that has just landed in my lap, I look at this picture and put myself in the shoes (or armour!) of the knight. Looking through the helmet, above the shield, at the vast army ahead of me. Each one waiting to take me down. The heat. The sweat. The blazing sun. I always imagine the air of triumph. To motivate me. To make me fight on. However bleak the odds might be. However tough things might seem.

Also it reminds me. I have my own army. People who care about me, my intelligence, my experience, my luck, my good deeds. These are my army. They will back me up.

God willing, I shall triumph over my problems and live to fight another day.

It is from the game WarCraft III. More desktop art from the game (including this picture) can be found here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:-) You would always emerge as a Winner and overcome all the hurdles very smoothly.

Cheers, S M I L E