Friday, May 26, 2006

People I Know..

This post is about people I know but not too well or personally... these are people I know exist somewhere in the world (unless ghosts have started blogging) but don't know where or what they are actually like! In some cases I don't even know their names!

I know them through the blog world. They blog.. and they rock. Some of them write such nice stuff (sometimes about the most stupid of things though!) that it makes me feel stupid and illiterate (duh!).

Here is a small sample:

Meera
Blog: http://mywordsandlife.blogspot.com/
She is one amazing person. Normal on the surface complex inside. Kind of like a Mars bar. She should DEFINITELY write a book one day. I would publish it with my eyes closed. The best thing I like about her blog is how she turns everyday situations around and gives the readers a different perspective.


Ambrosia
Blog: http://ambrosia-am.blogspot.com/
What to say about Ambrosia. Just go and check out her blog. She is an amazing writer (I guess all good bloggers are!) but she doesnt write about day to day things. She writes about people, places, life and emotions. I don't know her at all but I would say that she is a highly intelligent person who is involved in lots of different activities (the variety of her posts and the information she gives out shows that!).
Would love to meet her one day!


A Very Cool Cat
Blog: http://averycoolcat.blogspot.com/
This one is very dangerous! I personally feel scared of her. The cat bit in her blog means (probably) a tigeress or lioness. She has a well defined set of morals and a very clear outlook in life but the main thing is she has the intelligence and the vocabulary to put her point across clearly. I like that in people. I always like reading her posts (since they always attract different opinions from people) and posting comments.


The amazing thing is... I don't even know if these people are really like that in their daily lives or what they show on the blog is their alter-ego. Kind of like Batman and Bruce Wayne (if you know your comics!).

Still its always great to read things posted by them. Keeps life interesting!

4 comments:

Meera said...

Wow !!! Thanks ! This was a very nice surprise especially since one of my goals to write a book.And I am always worrying that nobdoy would publish it.... :) And totally agree on Ambrosia and Cool Cat's description.
I think blogging is great fun. Its like forming your own neighourhood.(best part: you choose your own neighbours) There are some neighbours who you just smile at while some you are on the chatty basis. Some who you choose to totally ignore (havent found one yet ) while some you are on war. (havent found one yet but have seen so many bloggers in war with each other)

ambrosia said...

Hi, what you write about "ambrosia" is quite interesting. I am glad if she is able to strike a chord. On another line of thought I am thinking that each of our personalities are made of so many different kinds of traits.... it is restricting ourselves to say this is the "real" me and this is "not the real me".... I know this is done a lot but I think it would help us tremendously to accept each of the facets of our personalities.

Anyway it is a sweeet post :-)

Azahar Machwe said...

Well we do accept all the facets of ourselves. That is how we can maintain them.
But often what we show someone through a particular medium is often a small and narrow glimpse of the full spectrum that is hidden deep inside us.

We may restrict that aspect when we deal with people in a different setting. In fact often success comes to those people who are highly flexible in making this switch.

Im glad you liked this post :)

A very cool cat said...

Never had someone writing on me before - thanks, Azahar! But - lol - dangerous is a word never used for me, you really think so? :-) Thanks also for all the compliments - to try and answer your question, yes, I do try and stay true to my morals and principles in my day-to-day life too - though scaring people is not on my agenda, I promise you! I can safely say that about Ambrosia, too, who I happen to know personally - she's much like what you think she's like in her blog.

Thanks again - and thanks also for taking an interest in my blog, and for posting so regularly.