Sunday, April 02, 2006

A White Ghost...

Last night while returning from my friends house I thought of taking a walk along Filton Avenue (Bristol).
The time was around 12:20 AM and it was windy and quite cold. The streets were deserted and now and then a taxi or car would pass me by (either heading to or coming back from the center I guess).
As I was walking I saw something bright from the corner of my eye. I turned around and to my surprise I saw a white limousine, all lit up, coming up behind me like a silent white ghost. It passed me by as stealthy as a tiger on the hunt, with a white hand waving to me from the inside. I couldn't help but break out into a smile since it was such an unusual and amazing thing to happen.

The reason being Filton Avenue is not the kind of road on which a limousine would travel around any time of the day. Especially the King George pub end of it.
Local Bristol people will know what I mean.
:)

1 comment:

The thinking thinker said...

Oh wow!!! really???
A limo on filton avenue?

Normally they will drive the Limo near park street and all.

hahahahaha... nice edge to the story; for a moment I thought you really meant, that you saw a ghost or u know... who!!!
LOL...