Monday, April 03, 2006

Taking a chance..

Everyone takes a chance atleast once in their life.
Well I have made taking chances an artform. My life seems to be about shooting arrows into the dark waiting for a strike. Just to see them coming back at me with a nuclear bomb attached!
It is just amazing how I end up making a fool of myself (and I seem to enjoy it) EACH and every time. Sometimes I think I am too comfortable playing the fool. Doing stupid things and just taking life in a very non-serious manner.
Some proof:

XY: hehehe tell me something if a girl tells u tht she has fallen in love with me how will u react
deepak_scorp: i will laugh
XY: hahahahahha me too, but plz explain y
deepak_scorp: well
deepak_scorp: trust me
deepak_scorp: i dont have any reason
deepak_scorp: but i know i will laugh
deepak_scorp: but i wud respect her feelings, just that i will laugh, dunno why


One has to be a bit foolish when you have a luck like mine. :)
For me PATIENCE IS THE KEY.

I need to wait watch and then react. Whenever I try and do things quickly I end up with weird results.

No comments: