Saturday, January 21, 2006

Lost all I had..



... and the search continues.
I think of myself as a traveller on the road of life. For me the road has no value. My own life has no value. Only two things matter. The people I meet on this road and the things I see.

And I move on. People forget me. But I remember them, if not today then tomorrow I WILL remember them. Always moving.

I dont wear boots but my heart does collect a lot of emotional dust. I meet someone on the way and I give them some of my load. Hope they can grow something out of it. Maybe my emotions will allow a few flowers to bloom in the desert.

My job is to remove pain from the world. For that I must keep moving. Must keep on seeking the pain. Seek it in others. Remove it and then move on.

Moving on is a must. No one wants to remember their pain. No one wants to remember those who helped them get rid of it. No one likes to be reminded that they too were once weak.

Thus I keep wandering. Taking pain and turning it into fertile earth. Keep on moving.. in an endless desert. Creating oasis as I move.

Abundance (A-C) VS Art (A-D).

WHO DO I LOVE?
WHICH PART DO I TAKE?

No comments: