Tuesday, November 08, 2005

About destiny...

Often we get a chance to turn our lives around.
We get asked a question and our answer holds the key to us accepting or rejecting the change.
Now people think that there are just two answers you can give: Yes/No. But they are wrong. They are thinking in binary. There is an entire unexplored universe of answers between Yes and No.
These answers we dont just communicate through our speech. These are communicated using all six senses.

Couple of days ago (on Monday to be exact) someone from India called me up to ask me a question. That one answer had the power to change my life completely. To turn it up side down or right side up (depending on your point of view!). It would have taken away years of anguish and depression. It would have made a new man of me. I would have seen the world in a totally different life.

But desert winds dont encourage the blooming of flowers.
Or maybe heart is a desert where I will not allow flowers to bloom.

Thus I answered as honestly as I could. The feeling of loss will never leave me and I shall forever remember the day I turned my back on the garden of eden to walk into the lonely desert.

2 comments:

Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from a krazy blogger down-under in New Zealand. Not a day passes, when a new challenge awaits us.....even getting out of bed in the mornings can sometimes be a challenge, but these things are set to try us. If we don't give the "right answer" one day, there is always tomorrow!

Azahar Machwe said...

Tomorrow is always there but whether the question is there or not depends on many things!
Many times important questions do expire and if you dont answer them that is an answer in itself!
:)