Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Vanilla Sky...

Today/Yesterday saw Vanilla Sky. It is one of the best movies I have ever seen.
Right next to 12 Monkeys.
"I will tell you in another life, when we are both cats"
Man thats so profound! Who comes up with stuff like that? That person surely has a non-linear thinking process.
Just when life couldnt get worse.. you see a movie like Vanilla Sky and it makes you feel strange.
It is all very very strange.
:)


"We are afraid to live, but scared to die"
- Inderpal Bahra

Ancient Egyptians believed that upon death they would be asked two questions and their answers would determine whether they could continue their journey in the afterlife. The first question was, "Did you bring joy?" The second was, "Did you find joy?"
-Leo Buscaglia

Q1: Did I bring joy? -> Id like to think I did.
Q2: Did I find joy? -> Too bad I cant lie.
:)

No comments: