Sunday, February 27, 2005

The LOVE Interview..

Today a girl I know and trust gave me a love interview!
We were generally talking about love and she started probing me about who I love and stuff like that. After much twisting and turning I managed to slip through her death grip and managed to answer the questions without revealing anything!
But one thing she said is most amusing:
She said u are not even prepared to LISTEN TO THAT. THAT meaning 'I LOVE YOU'
So according to her I am not prepared to listen to I LOVE YOU from a girl.

A very strange observation coming from a person who herself is a bit scared of getting emotional! :)
I replied being prepared would depend on which girl said that to me.


There were a few difficult questions like:
What does love mean to you?
What does being prepared mean to you?

But I managed to handle them well.
It was great fun to go through the LOVE INTERVIEW!

No comments: