Sunday, February 27, 2005

Fast Cars and Trance

Check out the picture above. Guess by now you know who made this concept car.
If not then here is a HINT: Check the TYRES for the LOGO!

Lately life has become really fast. Thats why I have not been able to think of anything profound or interesting to say. Finally coming out of the LOVE SPIRAL I was in for a long time.
Life has this strange habit of coming full circle just when you thought you had seen everything. Suddenly things which felt totally beyond you just come and fall into your lap like a breadcrumb when you are eating a sandwich.
And sometimes you forget things which you have been longing for all your life.

Maybe if you can keep yourself remembering the things which you forgot, maybe then you can steal another moment of happiness.

Trance music with its high notes and regular beats has a soothing quality. The high notes promise of a bright future to come which the regular beats potray the fact that yes we are advancing towards that future.

Yesterday I really wanted to get drunk. But I couldnt... and I am happy that I didnt.

No comments: