Friday, February 18, 2005

Here we go...

I've known you even before you knew I exist
I've cared for you and you didn't notice
I've loved you with all my heart
Even though we are miles apart.
You're a gift from up above
Send to me to show me love
You add colours to my life
Brighten my days and light up my nights
Every time I close my eyes
I see your face drawn in my mind
I see your eyes as black as coal
You make me happy, but make me cry
Because you love someone else, which you can't deny
She's all for you, what can I do?
I'm just someone who's in love with you
I can't tell you this personally
But through this poem I can tell you
"Though your love was never mine,
My love for you will always shine
I'll always pray what's best for you
And still hope that you'll love me too".

This was sent to me by someone yesterday. And I know exactly what it means.

No comments: