Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Amazing day!

Yesterday was one of the most amazing days of my life.
Firstly got a lift from a complete stranger (read last post).
Then the meeting with my supervisor went well. Then as I was sitting a friend came to office coz he had forgotten power cable of his laptop cable. So he offered me a lift back home. And I accepted.
When we reached his car I saw it was parked right next to the car of the person who had dropped me in the morning!
Amazing!
Then later on in the evening I got the news that my first research paper had been accepted at a conference!

Then today morning a strange thing happened. As I was standing at the bus stop with my head in the clouds I realised I didnt have any money in my wallet. The bus came but I had to go back home to get money! :( I was thinking it would be funny if I come back and the same person picked me up! As I reached home I realised that the money had been in the inside pocket of the jacket I was wearing and not in the wallet!
So I went back to stand at the bus stop to wait for the next bus.
As I was waiting the same person pulled up! And I got another lift today.
It was amazing.

1 comment:

RT said...

that does sound like a good day