Thursday, December 16, 2004

Square Roots..

I am back in New Delhi.. my home since the day I was born.
Even though I have been in UK for the last 2 years my heart is still here in New Delhi.
I will always dream of settling back here after 3-5 years.
Maybe this dream will come true or maybe I will just keep visiting every year in December.

As they say 'more things change, more they remain the same', thats the case with New Delhi.
Things are improving.. I mean I am using broadband internet which is faster than what I have back in UK (and also cheaper!). But somethings are still the same. People will still do things to make money. Not caring about that little thing which is valued the most around the world.. the little thing called 'self-respect'. India is a great nation but a great percentage of its people lack 'self-respect'.

Still, setting these small things aside, it feels great to be back home.
Now I have to plot some plots... stir up some stuff.. and generally make this short 20 day trip memorable!

No comments: