Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Shift_Expectations

I have been pretty busy over the past few days.
It always is the same story. Just before I am to leave for India things become very hectic with a hundred things all looming up at once!
The last few days have been the most fascinating in my life.
Things which were going from bad to worse suddenly improved like anything... and a girl admitted that she liked me and maybe even loved me. This all happened through a mixture of courage and love. Courage to stand up for what is right and love to ensure confrontations resulted in something productive and not just another fight.

With my gear all spread out over the room and begging to be left behind (!) I am feeling strangely dull. Maybe it has something to do with only having slept 5-6 hours during the last two days.

No comments: