Sunday, December 26, 2004

The one that didnt make it....

Last night (Sunday, 26th December 2004) was one of the best days of my life. Devoted entirely to friends. In the morning my old friend Alok came over to spend the day. Then I spoke in the afternoon to the only girl I can truly call friend. In the evening my two worlds of Amity and Vibhore met.
Thus me, Vibhore, Varun, Deepak, Mantosh, Adesh and Vaibhav all went out first to Maurya (Bukhara) and when we couldnt find a table there to Taj (right alongside it).
At Taj we went to the Masala Art which had enough place to seat 50 people and yet the maitre de made a fuss to find place for 7 people. We managed to make the place smoking even though it was supposed to be non-smoking. Money is the key to all doors! Amazing.

Then the meal began and we had the time of our life. With Adesh teasing Deepak and recounting the story of how I lost my virginity. We had a nice time and it was one night that I would never forget.

Vibhore and Vaibhav then went away, I went with Amity gang to India gate and had an ice cream there. Then we dropped Suri and then me.
Now I am writing this blog sitting in my bed.
I was all wonderful except that I was looking weird and a cat came under our car when we were coming back. :( poor kitty.
I wonder why the kitty had a deathwish to cross a road with fast moving cars running on it.

No comments: