Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Love Break

Just like cars use disk breaks and planes air breaks to reduce speed the same way I need something to reduce the speed of my love.
I think if you travel at 120 kmph in a 60 kmph zone then you are bound to have an accident.. unless you have Batman's car and the luck of 007.
I have neither. So how to apply breaks to the feeling of love? Especially when the other side is just not ready for it. Infact I wish the otherside finds someone else.. it will be easier to deal with the loss than breaking love...
These thoughts of love have so eclipsed my thinking that these days I dont feel alone even when I am alone. Just with these thoughts alone I could wander all alone for my remaining days.
She doesnt deserve a loser like me, she has had a tough enough time already. She needs someone who will be here with her.
A friend of mine asked me how do you know that you are in love... its very simple.. when you dont feel alone even if you are all alone in a strange place. When whatever bad happens just the thought of that person being alive and well brings a smile to your face and makes all your problems look small. Just like a bright sunny day.

No comments: