Tuesday, March 31, 2009

13B (2009) – A Bollywood Horror Flick WORTH Watching

After a very long time has Bollywood given us a horror movie worth watching! The story is pretty interesting and the way the film is made is very different.

The only problem with the story is the very last scene which seemed a bit silly given that the rest of the movie was well put-together.

This one is not a serious horror flick since it has a feel of a murder mystery. So you will not find any ‘ghosts’ (actors with funny makeup) or funny camera zooms or any of the other non-sense.

Without giving anything away I would recommend watch this movie without reading the reviews.

:)

2 comments:

Tuhina Adit Maark said...

I would recommend it too. I saw its Tamil version actually. But as the story was so conceptual I could follow what was going on without much need of translation. I enjoyed the film except for the ending where I closed my eyes. :p

Vibgyor said...

I enjoyed the film from start to end. The only disappointment was its music, which seemed to be added for no reason. I wish it was a film without bollywood music.