Friday, July 25, 2008

Calling all Teenagers: BharatMatrimony.com

Check out this highly idiotic ad for BharatMartimony.com (BM.com).

It seems to advertise the fact that BM.com caters to teenagers with 'Ash' fantasies rather than people looking to get married. Or maybe they think NRIs use only the brain between their legs when evaluating a match?

Somehow I don't see any normal person (let alone an NRI) saying to himself "Man I gotta get me a gal that looks like Ash, then I can marry her"

Also look at the genius bit of phrasing: "Find love within a few miles"
It reminded me of the 'Store Locators' that most retail chain websites have where you enter your postcode and you get the contact information for nearby branches.

This ad seems to be targetted more at horny teenagers wanting to get laid by an 'Ash' lookalike. But the funny thing is a horny teenager would already know the location (and other details) of sexy gals within a 2 mile radius of where they live. ;)


:)

3 comments:

Vibgyor said...

I will be interested if they have few John Abrahims. My list is long but I can also manage with new comer Imraan Khan ;)

Azahar Machwe said...

hey bhagwaan... I think they should target girls... maybe they will fall for this kind of advertisement.

Adita said...

Vibha - pls be happy with SRKs..leave John Abrahams for me ;)