Monday, May 19, 2008

Fruit and Nut!

Everyone loves Cadbury's Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut!

Cats love it, I love it and even mosquitos love it! :D

People go nuts over it! You give them a huge bar of Fruit & Nut and they don't even share it with you. Forget share, they don't even ask you (out of formality) whether you would like a teeny tiny piece!


I also love Cadbury's Bournville. It has a 'dark chocolate' flavour. I LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE. I don't think cats like this one though! Dark chocolate is an acquired taste!

[Added Later] I stand corrected! Many people love dark chocolate! So I guess by extension cats and mosquitos must also love it!


Similar to the above but with a mint center this is one chocolate which has been my hot favourite since the day I was born (I think). If you are in doubt which chocolate to give me GIVE ME THIS ONE!

2 comments:

Vibgyor said...

HOW do you know so much about cats and mosquitos??? are you saying cats like fruit and nut but not bournville.similarly mosquitos enjoy fruit n nut, bournville and mint chocolates...This is an interesting post, u must show ur research in this area to discovery channel...

Azahar Machwe said...

:D Research was conducted across the board. The problem is all research material is confidential ;)

I am sure the meows and the machhars wouldn't like loosing their privacy!