Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Grave of Mr. Machwe

Someone asked me, not all that long ago, if I was trying to kill myself with alcohol.

Ahh if only you could kill yourself with alcohol we won't be having a population problem!
With alcohol you can just get drunk!


But I feel I am already at peace.
My bed is my Grave, my room is my Tomb and my house is my Graveyard!
The only difference is these days someone has started leaving fresh flowers on my Tomb.

Thanks for the flowers!


Learning to hate things with a beautiful dream.
I need to do another post on this concept.
Learning to hate things with a beautiful dream.
I think that is what I learnt in 2007.
How to hate things with a beautiful dream!

More on this later... I promise.

Before anyone asks me what is wrong.... nothing is wrong.
Felt like writing some stuff... so did it!
No one should get worried. Everything is A-OK!

:)

No comments: