Monday, October 01, 2007

You're never going to keep me down!

I get knocked down.
But I get up again.
You're never going to keep me down!
- From the song I get knocked down by Chumbawamba


The above lines are really inspiring. We all get knocked down at-least once in our lives. By knocked down I mean we feel as if life couldn't get any worse. Whenever you feel that way remember those above lines. Realise that those who turn failure into success are the biggest winners.
Say to yourself:
'I will smash through all barriers that stand between me and what I want to achieve, like a tank through a brick wall.'
Give yourself a confidence boost. You KNOW you can do it!
Be a tank. Let nothing stand in your way. Make your path clear through the problems that surround you. Grind your problems into dust.

1 comment:

Shalini said...

YEAH! WOOHOO! I'M A TANKKKKKKKK!!! I WILL SMASH ALL OBSTACLES TO GET TO MY DREAMS! PROBLEMS = DUST!
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!