Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A Post Dedicated to G.

She was with me when I was happy, those were the last days of happiness and childish innocence.
She was my partner till 5th class in school. After that I lost contact with her. We were 10 then.
Few months ago, she tracked me down through Orkut. We were 26 then.

We re-connected after 16 years. It felt as if the years just hadn't passed. That we were still the same. Somewhere within us we were still kids and still happy and still innocent.

Yet many things had changed. I had learnt the meaning of love, pain and death. She had gotten married.

She used to appreciate my air-plane drawings and I used to be curious about 'Misha' magazines which she used to read. We used to cheat at exams.

I think she will always remain my special friend. The first person I bonded with. The person who knows and shared a part of me which no amount of pain or problems can take away.

The part of me which I keep locked away deep inside me.

Thank you G. for making those memories special.

:)


No comments: