Sunday, July 29, 2007

'I'll be back'

I have tried to explain the simple concept of happiness to my friends many times.
It is quite simple:

Your happiness is in YOUR hands, you have the power to make yourself happy or to remain unhappy.
Every SECOND you remain unhappy is because you ALLOW yourself to remain so.

That is the simple fact. People will argue and talk about how they can't 'help it' or their 'circumstances are bad' or that 'you don't know how it was' or sometimes 'not everyone is as strong as you'. But I just tell them one thing. I'm not telling you to be happy. I am just telling you that YOUR happiness is in YOUR hands. If you want to make yourself happy, you can do that! It might be tough as hell but it CAN BE DONE!

In fact the main problem is not becoming happy but remaining happy. That is very tough! But I am sure if you have a half decent bunch of friends, I am sure you won't have to TRY very hard to remain happy!

Another thing to try for the times when you are unhappy, is to forget your happiness/unhappiness and make others happy. Don't become a cry baby. Make a difference instead in someone else's life. It will have the dual affect of making you forget your issues and making someone else feel better!

Tell life 'I'll be back' just like Arnold says it in T2.

Yeah! I'll be back!


No comments: