Sunday, July 22, 2007

Am I a Cow?

A few days ago, a friend said to me:

"u have had a very colourful life as far as girls are concerned and u continue to have one"

It got me thinking about the various girls that have come into my life.
The above statement is not quite true. That is what I realised immediately. There have been many girls in my life, that bit is true. But I have enjoyed a close friendship with only a very few of those girls.

I have met all kinds of girls. But every-time I used to get attracted to the 'non-mainstream' kind of girls. The girls who have that 'something special' spark about them. They are the hardest to have a relation with. They are also the ones I get attracted to the quickest.

Then there is this strange thing I have for Libran girls. I get attracted to them but nothing happens (to my utter frustration!). Met a few non-mainstream Libran girls. One kicked my ass, the other plain ignored me, the third remains a big big '?' and the fourth asked my sun-sign and when I told her, she replied 'oh you can't be a piscean, pisceans are like cows'.

Now I am thinking: Am I a cow?

I guess I cannot comment, only the girls who know me can do full justice to that question!

So LADIES... am I a cow? :D





No comments: