Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Me + Girls = Questions

Me + Girls = Questions


Whenever I am talking with people and I am in a normal, relaxed mood, I am full of questions. Curious as a cat I am.

But this habit of mine really comes out when I am with a girl.
Many girls (from REAL close friends to casual acquaintances) have told me I ask a lot of questions.

After a proper analysis I have created a four stage process through which girls progress as they spend more time with me.

Stage 1 - 'Isn't it cute, he asks questions, he is interested in me'

Stage 2 - 'Why does he ask SO many questions?'

Stage 3 - Usage of expressions of frustration and CAPITAL LETTERS (if chatting/emailing).

Stage 4 - 'DUDE STOP ASKING SO MANY F****** QUESTIONS! IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!'


Most girls stop at Stage 2. Few move on to Stage 3 and 4. That is when they become my best friends. That is when I stop asking so many questions and they realise I mean no harm!

I am sure many of my friends will have things to say about this post.... especially the ones who have reached Stage 4.

:D




1 comment:

Tuhina Adit Maark said...

If I remember clearly in our very first chat I had reached Stage 3. :p

Its when you ask a question in return of my questions when I am simply looking for a straightforward answer that really make me mad. :)

I just hope that I before I reach stage 4 you yourself stop. Hehehe. But actually no.. I wouldn't want that either. This habit of asking questions is such a trademark of yours. Besides who will I call Mr Why then? :D