Sunday, October 08, 2006

Digging my own grave... Miss A!

Recently me and Vibhore were talking about Miss A and this is how the conversation went..

Vibhore: Any news of Miss A?

Azahar: Yes one interesting incident - blah blah blah (the incident!)


Vibhore: guess u r making ur own grave with your own hands, she is not looking very keen i must confess

Azahar: i might be digging my own grave but i will make sure i dont enter it on my own


Digging my own grave is my favourite past-time... the thrill of being so close to complete disaster, flying by the seat of my pants... its just AMAZING!

An unrelated topic...
Diwali is coming up and people ask me whether I would like to spend it at home (India) coz as they say 'home is where the heart is'

I reply:
Yes home is where the heart is... and I always carry my heart around with me. So where-ever I am that is where my heart is. Thus I am happy where-ever I am!

:)

No comments: