Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Cow VS The Lioness, December and Pain

This is a classic match-up.
The Cow is my friend Melissa (her sun sign is Taurus)
The Lioness is my friend Arti (her sun sign is Leo)

Both are perfectly like each other yet they seem so different!
Yet both think they are different from each other. Looking from my point of view their nature seems so similar!

It is amazing how people from different continents can be mirror images of each other if seen through the correct looking glass!

This accidental wisdom reminds me of another incident. A winters night in December 2003 when I fell so badly that the wounds are still with me. :)
Will I ever be able to heal them. I wish I hadn't been forced by Mom to go to that party! Damn yet the pain is sweet.


Talking about pain... well everyone has pain in them (due to various reasons!). We all carry it around like a little bag of precious gems. It is hidden well. But everyone has it. From the happiest person you know to you yourself. I think people truly become happy when they acknowledge that the pain is a part of them and some of it they can never get rid of completely.
Pain is a treasure for me though. My main aim in life is to dig a bit of it out of others and help them lighten their load.
I rellish the pain, I live in it and I shall die in it.

:)
Before people (I know who they are!) start wondering.. no I am not drunk
:)

No comments: