Friday, April 28, 2006

Fight the good fight!

My life has never been simple. New challenges and opportunities all the time.
I have seen many things, done many things and had many things done to me.

Through it all I have sufferred a lot. But then I realised that there was a very easy way to defeat it all.
Just remove the emotions. Once you remove the emotions you remove the sufferring.
One needs to switch off the emotions in certain situations.
Switching off the emotions is not easy isn't it?
There is one way to do it.
Be patient. Be cool. Things are dynamic. They change. Wait for the right moment to bounce back.
Remove the frustration and remove the emotions.
:D

1 comment:

Anon said...

I quite agree on that.. its only ur emotions which drive u to feel miserable when somethign bad happens to u..But i think it good to take the emotions out but on the other side keep that bad stuff somewhere in ur brain or heart as an unfinished business which u have to complete with the life... or with the world..