Thursday, February 02, 2006

Shaadi.com

The meds must be making me crazy.
I actually spent 2 hours going through profiles (of girls) at Shaadi.com (matrimonial site) having a good laugh at my own foolishness. I was looking at girls from Bristol. But the REALLY SCARY bit was when I nearly put up my own profile on Shaadi.com. I thought the registration form was for.. well.. registration purposes only. But when I found myself filling a textbox labeled as 'About yourself' I realized what I was actually doing. I was creating a profile on Shaadi.com. For a second I thought about going ahead and putting my profile on the site. Just for fun even!

But then I got scared. What if I actually GOT a response. That nearly made me pee in my pajamas.

Most people say that they 'invite trouble on themselves'.
I have this habit of first inviting trouble and then following up the invitation with a phone call to ensure that indeed trouble is on its way.

But my trawl through the site wasn't all useless. Maybe picked up some interesting nuggets. ;)
Luck beats data-mining any day.

No comments: