Sunday, November 20, 2005

Between Love and Alcohol...

Another night of getting smashed. Another SMS another empty promise another quest to go against the world.
Perhaps the hardest words I have heard are 'you deserve better'. They smash my heart into a thousand pieces. I just want to give up the fight. But something inside me lives on. It wants to fight on. It wants to lift its head above the waters that seek to drown it. It wants to rise in that final light... it wants to ascend!
But why!

Our dreams are our own... but how we behave is dictated by society. I just want to make sure that she knows how much I love her. Rest is all relative. Rest is not important. Rest is rubbish. My future is looking great. Why care about society. Why fight. Why take the tough road.
Why?

That is what I am about. Always out of phase. Always the outsider. Always the big question.

That is the truth between which I shall live and die.

No comments: