Thursday, February 24, 2005

Permafrost speaks..

Yesterday was a big day for me. Atleast it should have been a very big day. I cleared my progression exam quite easily and was a bit dejected at this.
I expected it to be bit of a challenge especially since I came back from India almost 2 weeks earlier because of this.
But alls well that ends well.. the paper went in on time and ofcourse I cleared the exam.
Even though I am drunk today, a bit on alcohol and a bit on success I thought I would diverge from my usual crap talk about love and talk about a few serious things.

First one is about relationships (not love!).
Isnt it strange how suddenly we find that some relations are just so easy to break.
Some days we just might want to be alone... the last people on Planet Earth... then on other days we need to be surrounded by the press of humanity to know that indeed we are not alone. But when you are in a strange land where do you get that human touch from? To feel wanted... in the cold West is like trying to stay dry in a rain storm by walking through it naked.

Secondly it is about winter.
Sometimes it gets so cold here that you feel that sometimes you feel that your heart will freeze. Especially when you are waiting for a bus on a positively arctic morning and havent had anything since dinner some 12-13 hours ago.

permafrost says:
but actually u r not prepared for them
permafrost says:
ur potential speaks of stars but ur not ready to accept that you can ever leave earth

No comments: