Saturday, January 08, 2005

Snow over Central Europe

My return trip from New Delhi to London:
-- Night in Mumbai: Hotel Intercontinental, Sahar
a strange strange transition from fucked up to freaked out.. all thanks to AIR INDIAjust one flight left for the transition to be completed.. back to bristol.this is one trip i am going to remember for a long time.I have calculated the exact duration of my time left here: 782 days and counting down.I think i will be much more happier in india..but this year i need to make another transition... from internal home friendship to external friendships.internal friendships are getting screwed up.. will write more later if able coz food is here...
after a full stomach i am back..as i was saying as long as i have friends.. one woman among them and others male.people say it true a woman can wipe away a thousand tears without getting her hands wet.she helped me sleep the night i knew i would get no sleep...

-- Return to Bristol
On the flight as I looked down on the land below from 40,000 feet up I was remembering the first flight out to UK with my batch mates. It was a Kuwait Airways flight out from Kuwait City to London. I was sitting behind Mantosh and we both had window seats. As our plane flew over Central Europe we saw flat fields sprinkled with snow looking like sugar icing on a cake. Then the great nightmare adventure began which is still going. The people have changed the situation has changed. But I am determined to have fun.
Now I am determined not to give in to this.. to be strong.

No comments: