Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Dreams

I always have this dream...
I am standing in front of this tall iron fence like the one in front of Buckingham Palace.
There is a large pool or lake in front of the fence with a stone walkway seperating the lake or pool in two equal rectangular sections.
There is a large European style stone building with columns in the distance beyond the pools.
That is where the walkway is leading to.

There are other people standing with me in front of the fence looking at the building.
I am carrying a backpack and some other equipment like a tourist.
Everyone is staring at the building including me. Then I grow tired and decide to move on.
I then enter a very formal looking dining room where they give me a table for two. I put down my backpack and feel relaxed. Feel as if I am in control.
I feel 'complete'.

No comments: